The Main Library and Maze Branch Library are now open daily. Visits look different than they did during pre-COVID-19 times. Learn more »
- Mobile hotspots can be mailed to your Oak Park address or picked up from our new secure lockers in the Main Library Lobby.
- Laptops, Chromebooks, and iPad Mini 2 devices can be picked up from our new secure lockers in the Main Library Lobby.
Connect to WiFi
Use the “OPPL-WiFi” network at both the Main Library and Maze Branch.
Computers by appointment
Public computers are available by appointment for anyone who has a library card registered with the Oak Park Public Library. To schedule a 60-minute appointment:
- At the Main Library (on the third floor): Call 708.697.6943 or visit the service desk Mondays-Saturdays, 10 am-6 pm, and Sundays, 2-6 pm.
- At Maze Branch: Call 708.386.4751 or visit the service desk Mondays-Wednesdays, 2-6 pm; Thursdays-Saturdays, 10 am-2 pm; and Sundays, 2-6 pm.
- Daily limit of one session per cardholder.
- Reservations can be made up to one week in advance.
- You will be assigned a specific computer to use.
- Available stations are spread out for physical distancing.
- Wipes and hand sanitizer may be available; we encourage you to bring your own.
- Mask required.
- For anyone with a library card registered with the Oak Park Public Library: Print using the public computers at the Main Library on the third floor and at Maze Branch.
- For everyone: Print from anywhere and pick up same day at the Main Library and Maze Branch. Scan, copy, and fax using the self-service station at the Main Library on the third floor and at Maze Branch.
New! Receive biweekly Tech Tips from library staff
Learn basic tricks and shortcuts to use as you navigate the internet, apps, email, and more. In biweekly blog posts and emails, library staff will share digital learning tips in a short, approachable, and easy-to-digest manner.